Sunday, July 20, 2014

Paula's Choice CLEAR 3-step Acne System

My face complexion has been good from 2006-2012 with the occasional acne monthly. Then in 2012 I tried a Schnaphil CC Cream and it made my face broke out internally with bumps underneath the skin. I tried Now Foods Vitamin C & Manuka Honey Gel Cleanser and Vitamin C & Acai Berry Toner, Onsen milk cleanser, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate, Reviva Labs Brighten Lighten Facial Cleanser & Reviva Labs Cream Hydratante Night Cream, Obagi facial cleanser & toner given to me as a parting gift from Christine Chin Spa, but it did not clear up the bumps. None of it worked. Therefore I was surprised when Paula's Choice facial Clear 3-step was offered to me. My sister had heard of her facial products, but was hesitant to try it as she has highly sensitive skin. I have sensitive combination-normal winter & combination-oily summer skin. Here is the photo taken of the 1st day prior to starting Paula's Choice Clear Regular Strength facial regimen.

My face prior to starting Paula's Choice CLEAR 3-step was acne prone, bumpy, uneven, and blemishes. The bumps underneath the skin was caused by Schnaphil CC Cream I decided on the regular strength kit to help me combat the skin issues. A few days later using the skincare dried out the temples of my face and it was irritating the nerves. I used the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate and it calmed down the irritation. Therefore the skincare was used every night along with dna to diminish the blemishes. I saw improvement in my skin texture, being that it was no longer bumpy and smooth to the touch. Now the bb cream can be applied nicely. I still get breakouts on the chin. The Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser was watery and gentle on the skin, but it did not remove a light coating of makeup.The Clear Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution was used with a facial cotton ball and it showed the remainder of the bb cream still on the skin. The Clear Regular Strength Daily Skin Clearing Treatment took a few days to reduce the size of my acne. Overall Paula's Choice CLEAR acne kit is okay. It helps treat acne, but is drying and makeup not gone completely. So ideal for skin types of teenagers and for those whose face are covered with acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment